September 21, 2013

Baby Shower Invitation Design

Jason's sister-in-law, Andrea, is having a  baby girl in December, and we were very excited when she and her husband, Jason's brother, Joe, asked us to design the shower invitations.  So here they are! We are finally sending them out this coming week.

Jason and I are pretty good about collaborating quite seamlessly with equal amounts of input when designing, but this concept is pretty much all Jason. I had been playing with various designs in Photoshop, meanwhile he effortlessly came up with the sketch on the left. I loved it, scanned it, digitized it, cleaned it up, altered and edited a few things, colored it, and the final version is on the right. I love to look at how our original ideas transform into final designs. I should add more sketch-to-finish projects on here. Anyway... next up... decorations for the baby shower! Squeeee!

No comments :

Post a Comment